Bob Ross Facts! Funny Quotes, Jokes, Images and Video - Submit Your Own!
Email Images and Video to:
Bob Ross Facts:
- Bigfoots have Bob Ross sightings.
- The original 7 Wonders of the Natural World were disqualified for being Bob Ross paintings.
- British Petroleum bought the drilling rights to "Bob Ross, Seascape #5"
- The Universe didn't start with the Big Bang, it started with a nice heavy coat of Titanium White.
- Find the painting "Bob Ross, Magnificent Oregon Hideaway" and you'll find D.B. Cooper.
- Chuck Norris and Bob Ross made a bet to see who was the greatest painter in the world - the winner got to keep both paintings and the loser had to grow an afro.
- Bob Ross could out-paint Chuck Norris - he just wanted that afro.
- Never place a Bob Ross painting close to a window or else birds will fly into it.
- Bob Ross painted a self-portrait →
- Bob Ross moonlights as a cage fighter known as Rob Boss.
- Bob Ross' squirrel is a stuntman for prairie dogs.
- When a producer at PBS asked him to paint faster, Bob accidentally ripped the fabric of spacetime.
- When Bob Ross painted Niagra Falls, panicked citizens hoarded life-jackets.
- When Bob Ross painted a semi-truck, it came to life and named itself Optimus Prime.
- Bob Ross painted his way out of a traffic ticket.
- Bob Ross created the Universe with three strokes and the color orange.
- A Florida man had to be rescued after getting lost for 3 days in the Bob Ross painting.
- Paint gets high off Bob Ross fumes.
- Bob Ross could show you how many ninja stars his afro holds but then he'd have to use them on you.
- Bob Ross paintings are so happy, they have been clinically proven to replace antidepressants.
- Bob Ross has an afro because he got tired of running out of brushes.
- Butterfly's are not created from caterpillars, they are created from the bristles cast aside when Bob Ross cleans his brush.
- The most expensive hardwood floors come from trees harvested from Bob Ross paintings.
- Most men paint a decent landscape with a paintbrush after twenty years of practice. Bob Ross could paint a masterpiece with a broom and a KA-BAR at age 10.
- Bob Ross didn't die, angels just wanted to learn how to paint.
- Bob didn't paint to show how good of a painter he was. He painted to show how good of a painter you could be.